Before & After School Care
- 2019-2020 Enrollment Update - Registration Will Be Available Summer 2019
- Early Closing Procedures (Updated 2-27-19)
- Half-Day Child Care Program, May 25, 2018
Letter from the Program Coordinator
Dear Parents and Guardians,
East Lyme Public Schools’ Before and After School programs and Extended Day programs have been recognized as some of the best programs on the shoreline. A single fee structure and a common schedule for all District programs have been developed and we believe tht the fees and the schedule continue to be competitive with community programs of similar care. The fees reflect the quality programs your children have been or will be receiving in the coming months and years.
We hope you will take advantage of the services we can provide your children in before school, after school and extended day programs. Please contact me if you have any questions or need additional information regarding any of our programs.
Thank you for your continued support of our programs.
Before/After School Program Coordinator
2018-2019 Parent Information:
- Before & After School Care 2018-2019 Handbook Rev 12/22/18
- Informational Letter Regarding Handbook Changes dated 1/10/19
- Before & After School Care 2018-2019 Registration Form
- New Phone Roster (Updated May 14, 2018)
|Morning Calendars||Afternoon Calendars|
|May AM Calendar||May PM Calendar|
|June AM Calendar||June PM Calendar|