ELMS Cross-Country 2019
- This will be in the ELMS cafeteria, from 3:00-4:00 on Thursday, November 7th
- We are asking for a donation of $6 per student to cover the costs of pizza, cake, paper goods, etc. If this is not doable, all runners should come to the party regardless! If your child has specific dietary needs, please have him/her bring their own snack in lieu of the donation.
- We STILL need some parents to help with set-up, getting and serving food, and clean-up. (You will be reimbursed for costs.) Please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090a45aaa92ea57-elms1
- Also, please complete the "Volunteer Group 1" form here if you have not already done so: https://www.eastlymeschools.org/offices/human-resources/volunteer-application
STATE MEET: SATURDAY 11/2:
Congratulations to the all of our runners, and especially to:
- The Boys A Race team (7th in the CT large middle schools division)
- Our individual medalists:
- Sean McCauley (Boys A Rrace)
- Shilo Nucci, Molly Newton and Katherine Treptow (Girls B Race)
- Karch Kaczor (Boys B Race)
- Full results here: http://iresultslive.com/?op=summary&eid=4599
- Please return these (LAUNDERED!) directly and in-person to Coach McCune. Please do NOT leave them with anyone else or in one of the Coaches' mailboxes!
- If you are running in the State Meet, hang onto your uniform until next week. 👍