Ms. Love's Science Class
Join the correct Google Classroom Ospreys Science class, using the code below:
Class 1: sncfrgl
Class 4: qregrku
Class 6: 5ig5z59
Class 7: nt00b4p
Science Notebook Organization
You may either use:
- A small, single-subject three-ring binder just for Science
- A section of a large, mult-subject binder that is dedicated to Science papers only
- Your three-ring binder should have dividers to form TWO sections:
- GENERAL NOTES (papers which should be kept all year)
- UNIT NOTES (handouts/notes on the particular topic we are studying). Keep your own notes on loose-leaf paper and keep them in order with your handouts.
Table of Contents should be in front, followed by:
- Science Safety Contract
- "Quality Work"
- Scientific Writing
- Glossary sheet #1: Observations, inferences, etc.
- Glossary sheet #2: Variables, etc.