Osprey Homework and News
WelOME TO THE OSPREYS HOME PAGE!
Ospreys daily schedule.
- Monday, October 21: A-1 day
- Tuesday, October 22: B-2 day
- Wednesday, October 23: C-1 day
- Thursday, October 24: D-2 day--Connections schedule
- Friday, October 25: A-1 day
Homework for friday, October 18th
We have 2 field trips coming up:
- Adventure Park (Storrs, CT). DATE CHANGED to FRIDAY NOVEMBER 1st. The school requires us to have a new permission slip reflecting the date change. Please return these as soon as possible. No additional money is due.
- Coast Guard Concert on 10/31.
- Read 2 hours per week
- Per. 1, 6, 7 – Practice WS 7-7/Study Guide WS 7-7
- Per. 4 – Fractions Quiz Review Guide #1-20
Fractions Operations Quiz on Monday 10/21
- RESEARCH! Make sure you are "on track" for your project, especially if you missed class time or haven't done much outside of class so far. This will be checked.
- Remember to cite sources FIRST, then set up multiple cards for each source. "Chunk" your information out and title the notecards according to your focus questions/search terms. Then, take your own notes IYOW.
- For full information, go to the project webpage: https://www.eastlymeschools.org/middle-school/kivas/osprey/osprey-homework-page/ms-loves-science-class/synthetic-materials-research-project-page
- Please study for the Middle East Map Test. The test will be next Tuesday - October 22nd