The School Counseling Department offers programs and services to enable and encourage each student to achieve his or her potential and to serve the student’s needs as a whole. The department strives to help each student develop self- respect and positive self-image. Counselor responsibilities encompass the organization and implementation of individual and classroom developmental counseling, teacher collaboration and student programs.
- Henry Kydd, Classes of 2026 & 2027
- Julie Shvetz Classes of 2024 & 2025
- Cindi Freeman, Registrar, x5512
- Sylvia Williams-Lapides, Attendance, x5555
- Ellen Bellos, School Counseling, x5580
- Lisa Opsahl, Student Support, x5510
- Kimberly Hurlock, Assistant Principals & School Psychologists, x5590