The School Counseling Department offers programs and services to enable and encourage each student to achieve his or her potential and to serve the student’s needs as a whole. The department strives to help each student develop self- respect and positive self-image. Counselor responsibilities encompass the organization and implementation of individual and classroom developmental counseling, teacher collaboration and student programs.
- Deb Kelly, classes of 2021 & 2023
- Cindi Meek, Registrar, x5512
- Sylvia Williams-Lapides, Attendance, x5555
- Anne Astley, School Counseling, x5580
- Terri Mauthe, Student Support, x5227
- Kimberly Hurlock, Assistant Principals & School Psychologists, x5590