Sports Physicals

Sports Physicals and Paperwork

Student Athletes must have the "Parent Permission/Medical Release Form" and an updated Health Assessment Form on file at the high school to participate in practices and or games when the season starts. Not having this paperwork on file could sideline him/her until the paperwork is turned in. We do not accept "bridge letters" since we give the athlete 13 months from the date of the last physical. If you have any questions you can email Our hope is for a GREAT Sports Season.