Welcome to East Lyme Public Schools
We are excited to welcome you and your child(ren) into our school community.
The information listed below will be helpful as you begin the student enrollment process.
- I already have other children attending East Lyme Public Schools. Do I need to complete this enrollment application online and prove residency again at my appointment?
- I have just moved to East Lyme and have not received utility/water/sewer/cable/phone/ bank/renters or home owners insurance statement yet. How will I be able to provide this as proof of residency?
- I have just moved to East Lyme and my driver's license/state id doesn't have my new East Lyme address on the front. How will I be able to provide this as proof of residency?
- My child has not had his/her 5 year physical yet. Can I still enroll my child?
- My children and I live with a relative, who is an East Lyme resident. What additional documents would I need to bring to my appointment?
- What form do I use to have my child's school records sent from prior school to East Lyme?
- Are you moving within the East Lyme District ? How is my child provided an updated bus stop?
- Are you moving out of East Lyme?
- What are the health requirements for a student to attend school?
- I do not live in East Lyme, Connecticut. Can my child attend East Lyme Public Schools if I pay tuition?
- I have a safety concern with my child's current bus stop. How do I request my child's bus stop be changed?
- Does East Lyme Public Schools have an elementary before & after school care program?
- What form do I fill out to apply for free & reduced lunch?
- Is your child insured?
- Does East Lyme Public Schools have a preschool?