What is First Teacher/Successful Beginnings?
Make sure you are in the loop for all information related to your preschooler and future Kindergartner! Email: Heather.Parsons@elpsk12.org to be placed on the mailing list.
First Teacher/Successful Beginnings is free to all and offers:
- an extensive lending library (books, CDs, DVDs, tapes, games, and puzzles).
- a wonderful introduction to the school community for parent AND child.
- parent information nights.
- chances to meet future classmates and their parents and make new friends.
- fun, meaningful, interactive activities to enjoy with your preschoolers and toddlers.
- parent~child Learn~n~Playgroups.
- support for YOU, in your role as your child's First Teacher.
Links for Preschoolers Ready for Kindergarten
- What is the First Teacher Program
- Parent-Child Learn & Playgroups
- Is Your Child Ready for Kindergarten?
- Fun Preliteracy Activities
- Places to visit in and near Niantic
- State of CT Expectations for Entering K
- Area Preschools
Contact us by email Heather.Parsons@elpsk12.org