The Department of Counseling Services offers programs and services to enable and encourage each student to achieve his or her academic potential and to serve the student’s needs as a whole person. The department strives to help each student develop self- respect and positive self-image. Counselor responsibilities encompass the organization and implementation of classroom guidance, group guidance, teacher advisement and student programs.
- Deb Kelly, classes of 2019 & 2021
- Laurie Zaneski, classes of 2018 & 2020
- Cindi Meek, Registrar, x5512
- Sylvia Williams-Lapides, Attendance, x5555
- Anne Astley, School Counseling, x5580
- Michelle Robinson, School Counseling, x5227
- Kimberly Hurlock, Assistant Principals & School Psychologists, x5590